First of all my apologies for showing up late this week, as something urgent came up this weekend.
Next, some updates on my work till today :
Last week I started with implementing the exit Dialog using ListWidget, which is shown to the user before exiting. The advantage of using a ListWidget is making the exit dialog scrollable.
Next I moved on to implement AudioCD tests.
Backend provides an API to play audio tracks from a CD Drive or a hard drive if no tracks are found in the cd drive.
To play tracks from hard drive, the search is made in predefined directories using SaerchMan.
To test if the implementation is fine or not, I have created 4 mp3 files and play them in order i.e
Then I verify the ordering from the user and decide if the implementation is fine or not.
The audioCD data tracks are MP3 files, converted from text using text-to-MP3 converter.
Next I moved on with producing audio outputs with variable sample rates.
Finally, to test MIDI, i brought changes from trunk to my branch, through a SVN merge.
Next, I figured out a bug in the Message Dialogs. The problem was, the hotkeys were not working as they should be.
I explored this and found out that the Initializer list for the button instances was incomplete. Finally committed the patch to the trunk.
Next I did worked upon improving tests/UI as pointed out by Eugene.
I now plan to finally get done with MIDI tests, and send my code to review.